Ferguson High School Class of 1996 Reunion

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Classmate Hunt!

We're on a hunt to find our classmates. If you are a member of Ferguson High School's last graduating class, 1996, then please email or post a comment to let us know where you are! If you have any info about any other folks, please let us know that too. We're planning a reunion for this summer (July 15), hopefully at the Ferguson Center for the Arts at Christopher Newport University. We look forward to hearing from you!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Ferguson High 1996 said...

Hi!

I am looking for Cassi Hornsby and Ellen Johnson!

If anyone knows where they are email me!

Or leave the info on the blog...

Julie Laws
ctlaws24@yahoo.com
my email

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger fen455 said...

Hey!

I am looking for Kelly Lewis, Kelly Trussel, Sarah Cline, and Andy Beale. If anyone knows what they're up to please let me know.

Thanks!
Jacob Fendrich
'94-'96
jfendric1@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home